Monday 5 December 2016

At Last! Yoruba Actress,Ronke Odusanya aka Flakky Ididowo Opens Up on Her Husband Snatching Case



They have been rumors going round that a lady by the name Folape Sokoya Claim Ronke Odusanya snatched her spouse of 12 yr from her, Damaged her house and made his husband to leave their 3 children, In an interview with city people she reveals what really Happened;


Was asked about her latest husband snatching case? She Reveals;
I am still very much single. I intend to get somebody I will get hitched to. I am a buddy to some guy whose wife has left 2 years, but tragically she went to the papers to say that I have snatched her spouse.
I don't know you and I would be unwilling to discuss it.


And Further Explain;
I wore a ring to an occasion and a woman asked me are you engaged and I reacted yes, she asked who and I answered her to whoever and she went right to the papers to say that I am locked in set to wed soon. I don’t know where she got that from. I wear the ring 2 be able 2 frighten men away from me. I just desired to be 100% free, but they won’t let u be but I believed that once they see d ring, they will keep their sight off me.

No comments:

Post a Comment